WISE Associates' Assignments:
WISE Development is a network of Associates who are engaged by WISE on a sub-contract basis for assignments undertaken by WISE as an organisation. Associates also undertake assignments as individuals or as part of other networks.
Examples of Assignments undertaken by WISE Associates are listed on the Selected Projects page.
WISE Associates have expertise in six principal disciplines. These are:
- Economic Development: includes private sector development (PSD), SME and entrepreneurship development, trade and market issues, sustainable livelihoods, micro finance, fair trade, agribusiness, business development & support services (BDS)
- Environmental Development: includes environmental policies & strategies, environmental impact assessment, rural and urban infrastructure, water and natural resource development, sustainable tourism
- Institutional Development: includes public management reform policies and strategies, civil society engagement and strengthening, organisational development, human resource and capacity development, training and skills development, support for decentralisation, local and community institutional strengthening
- Programme Management & Support: includes programme appraisals, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation / routine reviews, programme impact assessments
- Social Development: includes empowerment approaches, gender issues, community based interventions, social analysis and strategies, poverty assessments, social protection, health and education programmes, participatory research and methodologies
- Strategic Development: includes country and regional strategies, national and multi-country policy reviews, reform proposals and assessments, non-country specific / broad development programmatic issues & frameworks
© Olga Kempo